Black Hat Python – Python Programming for Hackers and Pentesters PDF
You may know the importance of programming languages for hackers specially Python, one of the most useful and essential language for hackers because whenever it comes to creating powerful hacking tools or scripts, Python is foremost. This book teaches you Python programming and explores the darker side of its capabilities like creating stealthy trojans, extending Burp-Suite, and escalating Windows privileges. It focuses more on black hat techniques like writing exploits & network sniffers, manipulating packets and infecting virtual machines. It comes highly recommended.
In Black Hat Python, the latest from Justin Seitz (author of the best-selling Gray Hat Python), you’ll explore the darker side of Python’s capabilities—writing network sniffers, manipulating packets, infecting virtual machines, creating stealthy trojans, and more. You’ll learn how to:
- Create a trojan command-and-control using GitHub
- Detect sandboxing and automate common malware tasks, like keylogging and screenshotting
- Escalate Windows privileges with creative process control
- Use offensive memory forensics tricks to retrieve password hashes and inject shellcode into a virtual machine
- Extend the popular Burp Suite web-hacking tool
- Abuse Windows COM automation to perform a man-in-the-browser attack
- Exfiltrate data from a network most sneakily
Insider techniques and creative challenges throughout show you how to extend the hacks and how to write your own exploits.When it comes to offensive security, your ability to create powerful tools on the fly is indispensable. Learn how in Black Hat Python.
Download Black Hat Python PDF
Now you can download the Hacking Ebook Black Hat Python For Hackers PDF, we wish that this ebook will help you to grow as a Penetration and Security tester don’t forget to share with your friends!
If you have encountered a problem or you have any questions or remarks please feel free to set a comment.
If this article helped you to solve your problem please feel free to share it with your friends … with love and prosperity K4LINUX–TEAM.