Download Kali Linux – Wireless Penetration Testing Beginner’s Guide
Wireless Networks have become ubiquitous in today’s world. Millions of people use it worldwide every day at their homes, offices and public hotspots to logon to the Internet and do both personal and professional work. Even though wireless makes life incredibly easy and gives us such great mobility, it comes with risks. In recent times, insecure wireless networks have been used to break into companies, banks and government organizations.
The frequency of these attacks is only intensified, as network administrators are still clueless when it comes to securing wireless networks in a robust and fool proof way.
Kali Linux Wireless Penetration Testing Beginner’s Guide is aimed at helping the reader understand the insecurities associated with wireless networks, and how to conduct penetration tests to find and plug them. This is an essential read for those who would like to conduct security audits on wireless networks and always wanted a step-by-step practical. As every wireless attack explained in this book is immediately followed by a practical demo, the learning is very complete.
We have chosen Kali Linux as the platform to test all the wireless attacks in this book. Backtrack, as most of you may already be aware, is the world’s most popular penetration testing distribution. It contains hundreds of security and hacking tools, some of which we will use in this course of this book.
What you will learn
- Create a wireless lab for your experiments
- Sniff out wireless packets and hidden networks
- Capture and crack WPA-2 keys
- Discover hidden SSIDs
- Explore the ins and outs of wireless technologies
- Sniff probe requests and track users through SSID history
- Attack radius authentication systems
- Sniff wireless traffic and collect interesting data
- Decrypt encrypted traffic with stolen keys
Table of Contents
- Wireless Lab Setup
- WLAN and its Inherent Insecurities
- Bypassing WLAN Authentication
- WLAN Encryption Flaws
- Attacks on the WLAN Infrastructure
- Attacking the Client
- Advanced WLAN Attacks
- Attacking WPA-Enterprise and Radius
- WLAN Penetration Testing Methodology
- WPS and Probes
Download Wireless Penetration Testing Beginner’s Guide PDF:
Now you can download the Kali Linux Wireless Penetration Testing Beginner’s Guide pdf, we wish that this ebook will help you to grow as a Penetration and Security tester don’t forget to share with your friends!
If you have encountered a problem or you have any questions or remarks please feel free to set a comment.
If this article helped you to solve your problem please feel free to share it with your friends … with love and prosperity K4LINUX–TEAM.