WordPress is a state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability. WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time.
More simply, WordPress is what you use when you want to work with your blogging software, not fight it.
- First Step to Do it’s start Xampp, Open a Terminal and Type:
root@k4linux: /opt/lampp/lampp start
- Chose your WordPress Platform and Download it, Click Here.
- Change the permission of the File:
root@k4linux: chmod +x bitnami-wordpress*.run
- Run the file :
- Select the Installation Language and type ok :
- Click Next :
- Bitnami chose the folder when xampp is installed just Click Next :
- Create your Admin Account, and Click Next :
- and follow the installation instruction.
- When installation is down, open your browser and go to: http://127.0.0.1/wordpress/
to see your wordpress platform, and to login, go to: http://127.0.0.1/wordpress/login
If you have encountered a problem or you have any questions or remarks please feel free to set a comment.
If this article helped you to solve your problem please feel free to Share it with your friends. with Love and Prosperity K4LINUX-TEAM.